not based upon feelings but upon God's word. What does God say in the
Bible about salvation? There will be days that you don't feel saved, there
may be times that you do the wrong thing and feel that you are the worst
sinner. There may be times that you feel God's presence and times that you
From God's Word - the Bible
Notice that God loved us so
much that He gave His only begotten Son, for us.
39. nor height nor depth, nor
any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God
which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
9. not of works, lest anyone
Man cannot earn his way to God by his or her efforts.
Man's effort to earn salvation by his own means, through self effort or religion can be
compared to tearing off the flower of the dandelion, it doesn't deal with
the root. God dealt with the root of man's problem, sin. God provided the
only remission for our sins; the precious blood of His Son the Lord Jesus
Jesus Christ died, was buried and rose again on the 3rd. day.
Jesus Christ fulfilled Old Testament Prophecy
Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God
Jesus Christ was sinless
13. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God that
ye may know that ye
have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
have eternal life.
Romans 10:8-13 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
My brother or sister rest in God's finished work of salvation. There are things that you should do as a Christian but they do not earn salvation. Plain and simple: Jesus got it for us.
I would encourage you to go through the rest of these study courses, for starters read the New Testament, attend a Bible believing church and to fellowship with other Christians.